Thumbprint Reindeer Ornament
There's so much you can do with this fun project! I'm going to give you the instructions based on what I did for this basic ornament, but you can get super creative with your ornament shape, colors, number of reindeer, etc! You could also let each member of your family make a thumbprint reindeer on your ornament and add each person's name!
1. Roll your model magic into a ball. After it is round, use the palm of your hand to flatten it into a circle shape.
2. Use a pen or another round object to add a hole to the top of your ornament so that you can add a string later.
3. Use a brown magic marker or brown stamp ink to make a fingerprint for the body of your reindeer. You could use another fingerprint as a reindeer head or you can draw a head, and legs with a brown marker.
4. After your model magic dries you can add additional details with markers or paint.
5. Add a string and you're all finished!