Felt Penguin Pennant
Today we have another project that can be used as a winter decoration all season long!
- Start by cutting out all the pieces of the paper penguin template (it was inside your welcome letter).
- Next, use the paper templates to trace and cut out the pieces of the felt.
- Fold down the top of your blue felt so that it makes a long “pocket” and glue it in place. This is where the wooden dowel rod will be inserted.
- Now you can assemble your penguin on the blue pennant and glue all those pieces.
- Glue the pom poms on the pennant to make it look like it’s snowing!
- Slide the dowel into the pocket of the blue pennant and tie string or yarn to each end of the dowel rod.
- Hang your pennant!