Let It Snow - Polar Bear Garland
Today you’re making a winter garland that can be hung all winter long!
- First you can color your polar bears. Then decide if you want to cut them out along the lines or if you want to cut them into a shape like a circle or a square.
- Now you can glue the polar bears to the dark blue pieces of paper.
- Next, glue the letters that say “LET IT SNOW” to the light blue pieces of paper.
- Punch two holes at the top corners of each blue square.
- String your square together to make your garland.
- Hang your garland!