Melted CrayonsThis is an all time favorite project! Melted crayons are a great way to give your broken crayons new life. They also make a really fun gift! Make some new crayons and give them away with a coloring book!
1. With an adult present, pre-heat your oven to 250* F.
2. While the oven is heating up break your crayons into small pieces that will fit into the silicone molds. You could even use a cheese grater to grate your crayons.
3. Cover a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. Place your molds on the baking sheet. Now you can fill your molds with the broken crayons.
4. Have an adult place the baking sheet into the oven. Allow the crayons to melt completely (approximately 10-15 minutes) and then remove the baking sheet from the oven.
5. Allow your crayons to cool to room temperature. You could place the cookie sheet in the freezer to speed up the process if you'd like.
6. Gently pull the mold away from the crayons and pop them out of the mold.
7. Repeat the process as many times as you'd like!